
We spent the last week with my family and extended family on a great trip that Tony and I had looked forward to for over a year.
Two of my wonderful uncles took 70+ family members on a unforgettable cruise!
Below, Ive narrowed my 300 pictures to my top 15!
One of our highlights was getting off the ship and visiting Jamaica and Haiti. What a beautiful part of the Caribbean.
The Girls taking photos before dinner.
Beautiful sunsets. Night AFTER Night.
We were lucky enough (haha) to be called up on stage to play the "Love and Marriage Game" in front of 2000 people. It was quite the experience, and don't worry, they replayed it 24/7 on every tv in the cabins.
My family was able to learn a little too much detail about my marriage/intimacy/...you get the point!!
Tony spent a lot of time on the court.
The Larsens dominated in every sport on the ship. (including rock climbing, ice skating, Uncle Ricks belly flop competition, dancing, volleyball and dodgeball)


So glad Tony and I were able to spend this reunion week with family.
(Snarr Family photo 2009) :)
Dus-tin! Dus-tin! Dus-tin! lol. It's hilarious because now we find ourselves in funny situations and we want to start chanting people's names. :-) This reunion was so much fun and I'm glad we were able to make some great memories. And thanks to you we have a lot of sweet photos to remember it by!
ReplyDeleteI'm soooo jealous. I love cruises and have been dying to go to the caribbean. You guys look gorgeous! It was good to see you yesterday.
ReplyDeleteYour trip looks fun! Lets get together soon! I left my phone in Florida on accident so call Cy's number 7572981 to get a hold of me. I don't think he has your number anymore. Miss ya!!
ReplyDeleteI love the last photo. I totally forgot we were sending that one out for our Christmas cards...;) But boy am I excited that everyone gets to see me looking constipated. I also love that it's so easy to predict who is going to look the creepiest. Spence and Dawn always have the same goofy face, Dawn with the tongue to the side, you and Tony usually look like you're just having fun, Lee is always confused, Syd--she tries but doesn't want to look that creepy. Britney never does disgusting faces even when we say to. She always has to do something cutesie, Marsh and Ben--yeah yeah. So, that narrows it down to Ali and I. I think we always do the creepiest/weirdo faces. But probably just me. LOL.
ReplyDeletewow, i didn't know marsh had a google account!!
ReplyDelete