I keep a hidden list of things that Tony mentions through out the year that he would like for his birthday/christmas etc. So about 6 months ago he said that he would LOVE to see Jerry Seinfield LIVE. Of course that went on my list of
one day going to. Well, I decided to make it happen, and surprised him with tickets for Christmas! I stuck a card in the tree that he opened very last and was completely shocked to see we were headed off to Vegas.

So the day after Christmas off we went, just Tony and I, to spend the next 3 days in Vegas!




The end to a perfect getaway was going to AVATAR in 3D with Ash and Mike. We may have kept our glasses....
What an awesome trip and such a great Christmas present!! We saw Avatar in 3D last week with everyone from work and it was sooooooo good. Did you love it as much as we did? I seriously didn't know if I would like it or not but it far exceeded my expectations. How was Jerry Seinfeld? Amazing as always? :-)
ReplyDeleteabby! i love your picts, theyre such great quality. and you and tony look SO young! i would NEVER know you had 2 kids. you guys look so good!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are so funny!
ReplyDelete