We're in Utah for the Holidays. This Christmas has been one of our favorites. Here's some pictures for you, Spencer! We missed you and Dawny. Chairs and Stockings from Santa AKA Nana and Papa My surprise quilt from Tony. How cute is that?!?! The picture is priceless with Aunt Brit
Yaaayyyy!! You posted this just as I was leaving that last comment! lol. Seeing all of these pics makes me miss everyone even more. I love the pic of Jackson and Annie fighting over the farm animals...so classic. :-) Looks like you guys had such a wonderful Christmas and I am SO grateful to you for posting these photos so that we could feel a part of it all!
Great Post! I can't believe how big the kids are getting, esp Kenzi. The pic with Brit is great, and of course the kids fighting. Hopefully everyone plans to be in town for the event in January, so we can see everyone. If you get a chance, take some video this weekend too. :-)
p.s. Jackson must be in heaven with that truck track. Those are fun, I've seen them somewhere before.
Yaaayyyy!! You posted this just as I was leaving that last comment! lol. Seeing all of these pics makes me miss everyone even more. I love the pic of Jackson and Annie fighting over the farm animals...so classic. :-) Looks like you guys had such a wonderful Christmas and I am SO grateful to you for posting these photos so that we could feel a part of it all!
ReplyDeleteGreat Post! I can't believe how big the kids are getting, esp Kenzi. The pic with Brit is great, and of course the kids fighting. Hopefully everyone plans to be in town for the event in January, so we can see everyone. If you get a chance, take some video this weekend too. :-)
ReplyDeletep.s. Jackson must be in heaven with that truck track. Those are fun, I've seen them somewhere before.
Sorry we missed you guys! We do want to get together next time you're in the area!! Abby- your hair is so cute!
ReplyDelete