Tuesday, December 1

Holiday FHE

WEEK #1
Purpose- make something for our home to use during the Holidays.
And, have fun doing it.

We hopped in the car and cruised over to Porters (one of my fav stores) and picked out our accessories for the wreath. I was in the mood for GOLD this year.
With the help of Tony and a glue gun we made this darling wreath.

4 comments:

  1. I love that I wish I had the talent to do something so creative. I'm working on getting clint to do family home evening when he's home, but it's a work in progress he's a scrooge around the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you are so creative!! Can you teach me how to make one of those? So beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absterbaby,

    I'm trying to get a hold of you like WOW! My phone is about to die, and there is NO WAY I'm putting my other phone number on here to have the masses see and abuse. Can you call me, and if you don't get through, call me on Dawny's phone ?!? Awesome! Then we can get those things bought for my peeps in Jamaica. Thanks dear...and as soon as we touch base, we can take this rediculous comment off your wall, as it's more like a text/question than a comment about your holiday wreath making. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMH! I remember Porters from my Ricks days, I loved it and wasted a lot of food $ there back in the day..oh well I'd rather starve to have cute stuff =-) Great job!

    ReplyDelete