Tony went on his first snowmobiling trip with the boys up here in Rexburg. He had a blast and now thinks he needs his own snowmobile....keep dreaming babe!
Just wait until you get attached to it too and then he will get one. I am going to miss snowmobiling this year. That is one of my favortie things to do. I probably shouldn't go this year though. IT was good to hear from you. How is life?
I remember my first ride on one as an adult! It was SO fun. I totally thought I needed one too . . . maybe I still think that!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Christmas card, your family is so darling!
ReplyDeleteJust wait until you get attached to it too and then he will get one. I am going to miss snowmobiling this year. That is one of my favortie things to do. I probably shouldn't go this year though. IT was good to hear from you. How is life?
ReplyDelete