
We had a fun weekend in Utah spent with family. We came down to support my brother and sister-in-law at events with their job.
I would have never imaginged meeting one of my favorite contestants from The Biggest Loser. Michelle looked great, and I didnt feel too bad eating lots of chocolate covered strawberries at dinner cause she was too!

Spence and Dawn were awesome on stage, and blew us out of the water with their amazing talent and public speaking.
Wow...I'm so excited you have pictures posted already!! We'll have DVDs made next week of the entire event including dinner and entertainment...so we'll have to send you one. You can have it as a memory of your amazing t-shirt blasting skills! :-) Thanks again for coming and for all of your help. It was so nice to see you and spend time with you this weekend. We miss you!!!
ReplyDelete