Tuesday, February 2

Today....

I'm grateful for superficial things:

yoplait yogurt
pink UGGS
treadmills
DVR
chapstick
fake eyelashes
purses
remote car starter
zumba classes
bananas
ipod shuffles

.....and I feel great about it. Sometimes it's the little things.

It's already FEBRUARY!

I'm grateful for the things that have already happened in the New Year.
As discussed earlier, I am taking one month at a time with my goals.
Last month I accomplished my 1st goal-aka ran a...
...
...
HALF MARATHON.
Let me tell you, it felt awesome. I'm ready for bigger/longer runs now.

For February- I am focusing on organizing my life/home/time better. It is kind of a broad goal for the month, but I want to get things in better order before we leave for the summer again.
So here's to February,

Loves.

2 comments:

  1. i like how you focus on one goal a month. is that how you do it? it seems like something i might be able to do. thanks for the inspiration. i cannot believe how much your little boy looks like your brothers. do you get that alot? both your kiddos are super cute. thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. now i can check out your fam. and goings on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those same pair of TR's!

    ReplyDelete