We did our annual FHE and did yearly goals as a family. The usual, save money, read our scriptures more, family night etc. These goals are all important but seem to go on my list every year.
So, this year I have committed and am focusing on ONE goal PER month. I think if I can commit to something for one month I will accomplish my goal.
When I accomplish an important goal each month I know it will motivate me to move toward my next DOABLE GOAL.
Starting January 1 I committed to exercising EVERYDAY for 30 days. 5 years ago on January 30th I ran my first 1/2 marathon.
This year on January 30th-5 years later I am going to run my 2nd 1/2 MARATHON.
To do this I know I need to focus on my goal to achieve it.
I encourage you to try one goal/per month and see how it works out. Sometimes aiming for smaller successes will give us a better reward!
Happy JANUARY and good luck with your New Years Resolutions!
WOW...what an AWESOME goal! You will do great! I love your idea of a goal per month...makes it seem so much more achievable. :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT idea Ab! And inspiring! You´ll do it!
ReplyDelete