Among the Snarr girls many talents, baking bread has never made the list. Fortunatly our dear friend and neighbor Brandice is an expert. This morning she shared her skills and gave us our own personal bread making class. With her as a mentor we all felt successful in our attempt. Hopefully when she's not on our side we'll still make it through, otherwise she's a phone call away! Thanks again Brandice. The bread is delish!
Abby (and other Snarr girls), that was so much fun! I'm sorry I looked like such a train wreck -- I was still on New York time! I was glad to help out, but you guys are pros already. Besides, who cares what it looks like when it tastes so awesome? Hope Ali's roommates liked it. Of course I'm a phone call away, but I also want an update when you make it on your own. And Julia? Hardly. It's only because I've learned by trial and error a thousand different times that I can actually ATTEMPT to teach someone else. Looking forward to orange rolls in the fall....
Looks delicious!! I want to learn..
ReplyDeleteWOW, that bread looks delicious! Now that you're a pro, can you teach me sometime? :-)
ReplyDeleteAbby (and other Snarr girls), that was so much fun! I'm sorry I looked like such a train wreck -- I was still on New York time! I was glad to help out, but you guys are pros already. Besides, who cares what it looks like when it tastes so awesome? Hope Ali's roommates liked it. Of course I'm a phone call away, but I also want an update when you make it on your own. And Julia? Hardly. It's only because I've learned by trial and error a thousand different times that I can actually ATTEMPT to teach someone else. Looking forward to orange rolls in the fall....
ReplyDelete