After 15 days apart we finally spent the weekend with Tony. I missed my man so much, and the kids loved having some daddy time. Busy weekend, lots of memories, and not enough time to blog about it all!
Is that at Mesa Falls in Idaho? I think I recognize that railing. When I was a kid we used to go there all the time on our way to Island Park. They didn't have any kind of path or barrier or anything, but I guess they decided to spiff things up a little when too many people fell off the cliff. Ahhh, good times.
Cute family picture!
ReplyDeletep.s. I wore that dress today...I LOOOOVE IT!
Yes, I LOVE your dress! You always look amazing Abs :-) How fun to finally spend some time together. It's torturous to be apart!
ReplyDeleteIs that at Mesa Falls in Idaho? I think I recognize that railing. When I was a kid we used to go there all the time on our way to Island Park. They didn't have any kind of path or barrier or anything, but I guess they decided to spiff things up a little when too many people fell off the cliff. Ahhh, good times.
ReplyDelete