Thursday, September 3

Annual Girls Trip


I spent the last 5 days in Vegas with some of my favorite people in the world. My mom spoiled us with a great getaway with just GIRLS. We spent lots of time talking, shopping, relaxing, and being pampered. My dad also flew in for a night and took us all to Lion King at the Mandalay Bay. The performance was outstanding, not to add that we sat on the 3rd row! I felt like we were practically on the stage.
We also went the the Las Vegas temple which was my first time being there, and it was a wonderful experience being inside with my family.








The lovely Vegas sign

Staying up till 3 am results in many silly pictures like this...

This was Brit's first time riding the NEW YORK -NEW YORK rollercoaster, and it was such a blast.



Being Silly!!

Thank you GIRLIES for the greatest getaway! Can't wait for next time.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are the best at taking candid shots. :-) What a fun little getaway...I'm so sad I couldn't come. I haven't had a chance to see you in months Abby! Ugh, it's killin me...we better get to hang out soon! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Fun!! Vegas is awesome....looks like the best girl´s trip ever! Miss ya Ab!
    P.S...Love the Handstands everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete