Friday, April 1

baby colton

GUEST POST:

Abby's little sister {Ali} here.

My sister is in the process of boxing up/moving, mothering 3 children, being a wife, and being stylish while in the process, and so she asked me to post pictures of Colton because I have them on my computer....and I've failed at posting until now.

She thought I was going to upload some pictures and call it good.

no way.

.

First of all, my sister is incredible. There are times when I consider her just a good old sister but after she graciously asked me to be in the room when she delivered Colton, I will never look at her the same.

In a good way.

Watching Abby and Tony during the process was simply amazing.

It was very short. {Which I wasn't surprised} But it was so moving.

They worked together as a team.

Tony cheered her on and gave her the confidence to keep going.

Tears were shed...and maybe 3 groans by superwoman

and baby Colton arrived.

.

My heart was pounding and seeing them become parents of 3 was so special.

I couldn't help but feel the love of our Father in Heaven.

This little baby was just with Him, and then in my sisters arms.

Colton is a special little guy.

He has great parents and siblings that smother him to pieces.

This little one is so loved and so handsome.

.

I am a lucky aunt and a lucky sister!

Thanks Absterbaby for letting me be there.

my little present to Colton was the book,

Guess How Much I Love You.

and i really do love little Colton to the moon and back.

colton lee hyde.

namesake picture with lee

i like to call the picture below: everyday little hydes. {look at them just doin their thang!}

welcome to the world baby COLTON!


xoxo aunt ali

1 comment:

  1. aww he is so cute! congrats you guys! thanks aunt ali for the update, you are a great sister =)

    ReplyDelete