Saturday, April 16

hands full


2 hands + 3 kids = aaahhh!

I went to the the mall two days ago.

3 people told me "it looks like you have your hands full."

Do they think I don't know that already....


How to juggle three kids?

I don't know yet.

Still learning.


We made it to an Easter egg hunt this morning.

Barely.

We had a great time with Aunt Ali!

I've been talking to the kids about Easter.

They are very anxious.

Papa took them to go buy plastic eggs,

and they won't stop talking about it.


Tony's been out of town for 13 days..

3 more days to go...

HURRY!!!

Really looking forward to NEXT WEEK!!

.

.

.

PS

Colton Lee is 5 weeks old!

(and charming)


3 comments:

  1. You've been amazing doing it without Tony for so long! It'll be nice to reunite...this week should be so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are doing ok. Colton has certainly grown since I saw him in Salt Lake! I hope Jackson isn't jumping around too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you in town?! Colton is already 5 weeks! crazy! easter egg hunt looked fun!

    ReplyDelete