Wednesday, June 2

Family of 15...and still growing


My parents held our 1st Annual Snarr reunion this past week. Everyone was able to be there for a fun filled week together.
Theme: There's No Place Like Home
Location: Park City, UT

Met my new nephew, Oliver Marshall.

We spent a whole day in Park City. Riding the Alpine Slide, zip lines, and a crazy fast roller coaster. The little kids loved all the smaller rides too.




One of the grandkids favorite highlights was going to Heber and seeing Thomas the Train! We went on a great train ride with the family.

Cute matching hats from nana and papa.




I love this photo, we couldn't get the kids to stop looking at Thomas for a photo!


Everything we did was based around The Wizard Of Oz.
Wizard of Oz Life and Uno, Rainbow ornaments, life size cut out in our condo of Lion, Tin Man, and Scarecrow, the DVD, Lion Hats, Dorothy red nail polish, rainbow jello, pez, rainbow lollipops, etc. My favorite, was our Family Home Evening sharing experiences that involved characteristics of Wizard of Oz. Having a heart, wisdom, brain, etc.
Thank you mom and dad for the great week.
More pictures to come from other fun activities from the week.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a lot of fun. the kids all look so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABBY!! Im so happy I came upon your blog!! I don't even think ive seen you since graduation!! I love you little family! and your as gorgeous as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom and dad are so awesome. I hope we can put together things like they do when our kids are old enough and the family has expanded. I love your photos -- the kids are darling, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a memorable weekend...your parents are so awesome. I can't wait for many Snarr reunions to come!

    ReplyDelete