
1. Who is Chris N.? Was he even on the show? forced convo before rose ceremony.
2. Guard and protect your heart.... so glad you're gone!
3. Does Ali's hair seem nasty and dry to anyone?
4. Roberto has it in the bag!
5. Hate all the Rated R crap...is he for real?
6. Kasey's voice makes me CRINGE.
7. why is Ali ALWAYS giggling? blonde.
8. Frank..please be more confident.
9. Roberto...dreamy!
10. who has a girlfriend? episode 6 comin right up!
This show is SO entertaining. (and did make me want to visit Iceland)
Who is she going to end up with?
Seriously.. I agree! her hair does need some TLC. I can't make up my mind.. she is dragging along like 3 of them.. Boyfriend.. Can't wait to find out who that loser is..
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I totally agree with everything you just said. Kasey drives me crazy...his voice, his face, his singing, haha. And yes, Roberto is the best by far! And I can´t wait to find out who has the girlfriend!!!! For some reason, I feel like it might be Frank?! Whoever he is...what a dummy.
ReplyDeleteI want to guard and protect your heart....*throw up*.........I am SO GLAD he's gone!
ReplyDelete