Saturday, February 27

crafts and a baby shower

Feelin' crafty? I made these bows this past month and couldn't believe how easy they were to do. If you ever want to make a hair bow go online and you can learn how to do any of them with step by step instructions.
Amazing what a glue gun, thread,needle and fabric can make!


I helped throw a shower for one of my darling friends Andrea. We met last summer in Seattle and have been hanging out ever since. I'm excited to spend another summer with her, and her NEW BABY GIRL!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you Thank you Thank you for today! and by the way... where did you get that nasty picture from?? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your help Abby, I couldn't have done it with out you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby those bows are too cute! I can't believe you made them! You have to show me how you did that. I would love to learn. :-) Cute baby shower too....I love the diaper cake!

    ReplyDelete