What the...haha, your big pumpkin looks like you dropped it and it cracked!?! You didn't actually carve that line down the middle did you? :-)Desto is my word
Really? I looooove Hallowen.
I love halloween!! your crazy lady ; ) Lunch was SO fun the other day.. thanks for organizing that... we need to do it again soon! xoxo
I agree...I've never been a Halloween lover. I could skip and and be just fine!
What the...haha, your big pumpkin looks like you dropped it and it cracked!?! You didn't actually carve that line down the middle did you? :-)
ReplyDeleteDesto is my word
Really? I looooove Hallowen.
ReplyDeleteI love halloween!! your crazy lady ; ) Lunch was SO fun the other day.. thanks for organizing that... we need to do it again soon! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI agree...I've never been a Halloween lover. I could skip and and be just fine!
ReplyDelete