Tuesday, August 10

parents in town

During my parents 17 day road trip they made a stop to see us. We spent 4 fun days together! The kids loved having all the attention, going to the park, eating out, swimming, surprise presents, and more. It was a special treat going out with my parents and one of my dad's clients to an amazing restaurant. (I even had my first $40 steak....worth it!) And with the temple so close, my parents babysat so Tony and I could go.


Sadly....this is a first, but I forgot to take pictures! Memories will have to do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! This is Cassie from Pink Paisley Photography. I saw your message on my blog. My contact info is on the far right column of my blog. You have to scroll over to see.....Kind of a pain! But my email is cassc23@hotmail.com and my number is 569-3554. I live in Rigby so I shoot in the Rigby, Idaho Falls, and Rexburg areas. Talk to you soon. Oh and you have got some ADORABLE kids!

    ReplyDelete