Our 1st Annual Hyde Reunion was a great one! Spent the weekend at a lake in Utah, had lots of great food, grandma time with crafts galore, played games and more games, testimony meeting, minute to win it games, fireworks and more! So glad all of us could make it (minus 3) and make some great memories.
I totally love how Jackson is pickin' and diggin' in that last picture, it will be so funny for him to look back on in 15 years. Also, Kenz is so enthralled with what all the ladies are doing, so can't look forward...what a girly girl.
Looks like everyone had a good time, unfortunately I didn't see Main Man Reggie in any pics! :-( Tell that kid hi from us when you see or talk to him again, he's sure a great guy.
cute pictures!!! The hyde girls look GREAT!...I haven't seen them in a long time! I'm glad jax is going to town in that last picture..ha.
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun guys....I love the family photo at the end. :-) And wow, Jackson looks so grown up!
ReplyDeleteI totally love how Jackson is pickin' and diggin' in that last picture, it will be so funny for him to look back on in 15 years. Also, Kenz is so enthralled with what all the ladies are doing, so can't look forward...what a girly girl.
ReplyDeleteLooks like everyone had a good time, unfortunately I didn't see Main Man Reggie in any pics! :-( Tell that kid hi from us when you see or talk to him again, he's sure a great guy.