Wednesday, May 19

What does 10 cents at our local market get you? Darling red bows for my girls hair.
She is growing up so fast, and I love that her hair fits in a pony,


After I took a few shots I asked Kensi to give me her BIGGEST SMILE... I about died laughing.

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Abby I came across your blog by others blogs.. hope you don't mind!! Its been so so long since I've seen you.. your kids are ADORABLE! You look like you are just having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her expressions remind me so much of you....she is the cutest! :-) I love how adorable her hair is in a pony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby! Hey, I'm so glad you found us. Your blog is so cute.
    Ben is doing an internship with senator hatch, so that's why we are out here in D.C. Your kids are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben and I about died laughing at this post too! Her smile can't get any bigger! Can not wait to kiss those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete