Took Jackson to Disney On Ice over the weekend. It couldn't have been a more perfect day for him. Lightning Mcqueen. New shirt and new car. Amazed that he was seeing CARS in person!
abby!! yaay now we can be blog friends!! :) you went to disney on ice? i went on wednesday.. we should of went together! it looks like you guys had fun ! see you tomorrow :) (im excited!)
I love the picture of Jackson where he is completely MESMERIZED by the cars...I think I would be too, how did they get them to stop and go without wrecking?! Anyhow, we're sad we couldn't have been there to babysit Kenzington while you guys played...check us out, we updated out blog this evening. :-)
abby!! yaay now we can be blog friends!! :) you went to disney on ice? i went on wednesday.. we should of went together! it looks like you guys had fun ! see you tomorrow :) (im excited!)
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Jackson where he is completely MESMERIZED by the cars...I think I would be too, how did they get them to stop and go without wrecking?! Anyhow, we're sad we couldn't have been there to babysit Kenzington while you guys played...check us out, we updated out blog this evening. :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! And i Love the pic of you and Jackson together...way cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! We went to Disney on ice too!
ReplyDelete