Tuesday, March 30

Happiest Place on Earth

I don't think Jackson could have asked for a better birthday. We spent the day at Disneyland with some of our favorite cousins! Jackson and Kensington loved everything about it, and we really enjoyed our long/fun/exciting day!
Look ahead for lots of pictures...

Lovin' Goofy!

Snarr girls may be a little too excited....

Having a BLAST at the spray park at Bugs Life.


Jacksons ULTIMATE favorite, Lightning McQueen!!






3 comments:

  1. More more more! lol. I'm so excited to finally see some pics...what a fun birthday for Jax and Ali! I especially love the pic of Tony and Jax with lightning mcqueen...so cute. :-) I swear every time I see pics of Kensi she looks like she has grown up so much. I wish I could see you guys more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like Garrett and Harrison didn't get the memo!
    soo fun to see you guys! such a fun day. Hope you guys are making it safe! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast! We're planning a trip there in July..
    Abby- Where did you get your shorts?

    ReplyDelete