After a few hundred miles of driving, a new storage unit, new city, and lots of craziness, we are finally settled in Rexburg. Yes, I said Rexburg. We love our new place, and here are some pictures to prove that I've really unpacked.
What an Adorable house for an Adorable family! I love it! What brought you to Rexburg? Do you still have the same email address? Lets be better at keeping in touch! My new email is lore8586@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon!!
Hey Abby, Love your new home in Rexburg! You look Beautiful as always. I love to see how happy you are with your cute family. Your Kids look so much like you! Hope you have been well and hope you take care! Loves
I'm so glad to see you all settled in! I love how you have everything set up...it looks perfect!
ReplyDeleteWhat an Adorable house for an Adorable family! I love it! What brought you to Rexburg? Do you still have the same email address? Lets be better at keeping in touch! My new email is lore8586@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon!!
ReplyDeleteHey Abby, Love your new home in Rexburg! You look Beautiful as always. I love to see how happy you are with your cute family. Your Kids look so much like you! Hope you have been well and hope you take care! Loves
ReplyDelete