Sunday, June 28

PINCH ME PLEASE. Never would I have guessed that we'd have visitors come by during the summer. But my family never dissapoints, as we spent the last few days together having such a wonderful time. Ali has been away since January in Jerusalem so it was great to finally see her beautiful self. She was surprised at how much the kids had changed. Thank you mom and dad for the day in Seattle, the mariners game, lots of shopping, great food, and helping out with the kids. After, my family spent two nights at our place and saw a little of our day to day living.



Ali hadnt seen Kensington in over 6 months. It was a sweet reunion.



Mariners smoked the Padres.....

Jackson loving his grandma!

grandpa teaching jackson scary diving board tricks off a lounging chair!

ali always doing some random picture to make a memorable moment

my amazing parents infront of the space needle

the boys enjoying their ZOTES sunflower seeds (compliments of spencer)

Thank you Dad, Mom and Ali for making the visit out to WASHINGTON!!! We had been looking forward to it since April. We had such a great time, and even though it went by WAY too fast, we made lots of great memories! Jackson and Kensington loved having you drool over them, spoil them, play, swim, and adore them! We love you and cant wait to see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Abby you look GORGEOUS!!! Oh my gosh! Seriously wow. :-) Well it looks like you guys had an amazing time! Jax and Kens look so adorable...I swear every time I see a picture of Kensi it looks like she's growing up so fast! I also love the picture of you and your mom and Ali. You are all so stunning. Can't wait for you guys to get back. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby you are so lucky. I love your parents and I can only imagine what great grandparents they are. You guys all look so pretty and happy. What a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete